10.17.2016

.martha trip part 2 .08.18.16.


Continued from .martha trip part 1
A few hours of sleep later and we were off to Fort Steele for the day again! 


**not pictured but present was mom and T**


We finished the day at fort Steele off with a ride on the train with the family. It had started to rain so we had the whole front car to ourselves! Due to the rain I was a little chilly so I had quickly tossed on my new plaid shirt; it immediately became my favorite shirt of all time!!! (You will see it pictured many times throughout this trip, I loved it so much I barely wore anything else) Because of this quick wardrobe change I actually almost missed the train! I ran full speed in my slipper sandals to hop on the train for its last run of the day!

Mom, dad, T and J had only come to join us for the day so we could laugh together and enjoy the wonderful skits at Fort Steele! After the train ride they were off, headed back home to spend some time with Grandma M.

M and I continued on our roadie to Christina Lake BC. By time we got there it was already dark, but we figured we would go for a stroll down to the beach anyways. After-all I spend most of my life at a different Christina Lake, I thought it necessary for us to see the lake while we were there!


Unfortunately once we got down to the beach there was a BIG sign stating that there was absolutely no dogs allowed on the beach! Ugh. So we sat on a picnic table and admired the town lights reflecting off the water reminiscing about previous trips to Fort Steele.


I turned to M and said; this is the life for me. (Fort Steele pun, better go watch the play so you understand) I love pretty lakes, I love lights at night time reflecting off the water, and I love exploring new places in my new convenient camper van.


Tonight we discovered the beauty of the curtains that go up in the cab!

They give you so much privacy and make you feel nice and "tucked in" I'm your private little bubble. 
I love Martha 

No comments:

Post a Comment